Solar Combiner Box is the one of the solar component. It used to combine the number of inputs and give single output to the inverter. The combiner box is customized depending upon the Number of Strings. Combiner box is also used to measure the current and voltage produced from the solar PV system with help of string monitoring.
Our product range includes a wide range of array junction solar combiner box, solar combiner box, combiner box, miniature circuit breaker, fuse with holder and surge protection device.
- Touch safe
- Surge protection via Type-2 devise for 1000V
- DC isolation switch rated for 1000V/ 250A
- HRC Fuse protection on both ve and -ve solar strings with 1000V/10-20A Fuses
- Monitoring of strings & RS485 MODBUS communication
- IP66 polyester enclosure to withstand harsh environmental exposure.
- IP65 incoming MC4 connector rated for 1100V DC pass
- All ve and -ve cables rated for IP65 cable Gland M12
- IP65 cable gland for 2C
- 70 sq.mm. outgoing DC feeder line
- 6 Sq.mm. terminals for incoming solar strings
- Designed to meet high voltage and other fault current levels of solar systems
- Ideal for use in land based PV systems
- Tested to extreme ambient conditions
- Firstly Safe
- Secondly Durable
- Thirdly High performance
- Also Sturdy construction and
- Finally Corrosion resistance
- String combiner boxes, collates multiple strings of solar PV modules in order to give a single main output to inverters. The combiner box house many components such as a Fuses, Disconnector switch, surge protection device, cables & busbars.
- Accus offers a wide range of string combiner solutions to cater the needs of residential, commercial and utility-scale projects i.e from 600 V DC to 1500 V DC designs.
Strict engineering design rules & our world class manufacturing facility helps is building a high quality product with unmatched level of reliability at a competitive price thereby ensuring a long product life in challenging environmental conditions